There are several funding options available to help with childcare costs.

To find the ones that are relevant to you please visit -

There is some Funding for 2 year olds

(Wiltshire's Better 2gether Funding)
Up to 15 hours per week (570 hours per year) from the term after a child's second birthday.

You will be eligible if you are getting a form of support, including:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • Tax credits and have an annual income under £16,190 before tax

You’ll also be eligible if any of the following apply to your child:

  • they’re looked after by a local council
  • they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
  • they get Disability Living Allowance
  • they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order

Please click here to visit the Wiltshire Council website for more details and how to apply

Free Entitlement Funding (3 and 4 year olds)

  • All children from the term following their third birthday. (Term starts 1st Sept, 1st Jan and 1st Apr)
  • 15 hours a week up to a maximum of 570 hours over the year.
  • Can be used flexibly and split between settings

You do not have to apply. Pre-school will organise administration and claiming funding

Additional Funding (3 and 4 year olds)  30 hour Offer

  • Additional 15 hours/week (570 hours/year) funding for 3 and 4 year olds depending on eligibility.
  • For families where both parents are working.
  • You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) at least £120 a week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage). If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you're unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible. You can't get 30 hours free childcare if you, or your partner, expect to earn £100,000 or more.

Check eligibility and apply online at

Tax Free Childcare

  • For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK
  • With children under 12 (or under 17 if disabled)
  • For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child
  • to check whether you are eligible and to apply please visit

This cannot be used alongside a salary sacrifice scheme.

We are signed up for Tax Free Childcare.


Workplace Childcare Vouchers / Salary sacrifice schemes

We are able to accept workplace childcare vouchers, and are already registered with many schemes, including Edenred, Busy Bees, Care4, ComputerShare, Fideliti, Kiddivouchers, RG Childcare and Sodexo.  If your employer uses a different scheme, please ask.